Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ditch the Workout, Join the Party - FOR FREE!!!

I'm a Zumbaholic, but paying for classes can get kind of expensive. When I heard that Vanessa Valentin and her Zumba crew from RhythmX studios in Orlando, FL was on Fox 35's Good Day, and that she was offering three free classes, I was all over it! Today, I checked out her class and boy, is she full of energy! The class was intense. Everyone looked like they were having a blast and there wasn't a dry shirt in sight. The choreography was a little tricky, but after a few classes at this studio, I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. But anyway, that's neither here nor there. The whole point of this is for my Orlando lovies to take advantage of this super awesome deal! If Zumba isn't your thing, check out RhythmX's website for a schedule of classes, ranging from belly dance to boot camp and everything in between... FOR FREE!

♥  - The Bougie Budgetista 


No comments:

Post a Comment