Tuesday, January 25, 2011

JT's Bringing Sexy Back to Target - The Review

Earlier this month I told you about a much anticipated diffusion line for one of my favorite stores on the planet, William Rast for Target. And now it's on clearance! Oh, how I love those little red tags... Since the Target near me is running low on inventory, and because I know that diffusion lines never make it past the 50% off rack, I figured it was now or never on trying the line on for size (in more ways than one).

Anyone who's anyone knows that William Rast jeans are the closest thing you will ever find to the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants pants. The word on the street is that the original William Rast jeans that normally cost $200 fit every body type like a glove. So of course, budget conscious fashionistas were hoping that the diffusion version could hold a candle to the high-end pairs. Fortunately for our wallets, they are nearly identical, right down to the "W" stitch in the back pocket.

One of my friends gave me a heads up about the sale and raved about how wonderful the jeans fit. She's got a little more junk in the trunk than I do (and I'm jealous of that fact, by the way), so if they fit her perfectly, I was worried they wouldn't magically add something where there wasn't much. But, then, when I zipped up the skinny jeans and took a look at my backside, it looked phenomenal! I didn't know that a pair of jeans could do what a Booty Pop does without the padding. Needless to say, I was in love. Then I put on the boot cut jeans and the balance it created as incredible. The extra long length (all that were left were 34" inseams) is it perfect for my super high heels. I was in love again. And who could resist the $24.98 price tag? Down from $49.99, and nearly identical to its $200 predecessor, they most definitely get this Budgetista's seal of approval.

♥  - The Bougie Budgetista

No comments:

Post a Comment