Monday, January 10, 2011

Extreme Couponing - A Habit We Should All Pick Up

Holy Crap! I totally didn't get a chance to post today because I was planning my gosh darn grocery shopping adventure. And an adventure it was. Two different stores, price matching, the only thing that was missing were coupons. So, the two big contenders were Publix and Walmart. Publix had great deals on healthy food (I mean, let's face it, it's resolution season; everyone's trying to get healthy) with their BOGO (Buy One Get One) sales, but Walmart is always known for their low prices. I think from here on out, I'm going to have to adopt some tips from the Krazy Coupon Lady and start my stockpile. Why should I have feminine products, body wash, toilet paper, and canned foods on every shopping list and pay full price for them when I could be getting these things for free if not close to it by using coupons? But extreme couponing is no joke! Take a looksie at TLC's special on people who obsess about saving money. But who said that was a bad thing?

♥  - The Bougie Budgetista

No comments:

Post a Comment