Friday, January 14, 2011

For the past few nights I haven't had a clue what to write. Writer's block is the worst. I could tell you about some of the great deals I've found, like a $30 gift certificate to Twist Asian Fusion Restaurant for $15 on Groupon. I could talk about the free pole dancing class I'm going to tomorrow night at Vixen Fitness here in Orlando (thanks to Groupon). I could talk about the Zumba class I'm heading to on Saturday that cost me $2.50 (Groupon of course)... It's amazing how my daily Groupons have become a part of my life. I wake up and look forward to the daily deals. Groupon really understands my plight. I want to enjoy amazing restaurants. I want to be pampered at spas and salons. I want to booty shake my booty off. And Groupon allows me to fit that in my budget. It is by far one of the best Budgetista tools I've ever found. Enjoy the best your city has to offer. Soon, I'll share how to use this same sites to plan your next amazing vacation, Budgetista style.

♥  - The Bougie Budgetista

No comments:

Post a Comment