Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Stairway to a Heavenly Tush

Tomorrow morning, I'm throwing a new workout into the mix, and of course, it doesn't cost a penny (you know how I roll)! In the January/February issue of WeightWatchers Magazine, they encourage stepping up your fitness game, literally. The gluteus maximus (a.k.a. booty) is the largest muscle in the body, which means working your back-side will have more calorie burning power than working your biceps, for example. So, the fitness experts at WeightWatchers Magazine convinced me to take to the stairs. My building is three stories high, so to keep me motivated to keep moving up and down those bad boys, I've put together my power play list.
  1. "Hold Yuh Latin Remix" by SUPERNOVA (Warm-up) - 3:16
  2. "She Wolf" by Shakira - 3:06
  3. "Move Shake Drop" by Pitbull - 3:47
  4. "OMG" by Usher - 4:30
  5. "Imma Be" by Black Eyed Peas - 4:16
  6. "I'm Back" by T.I. - 3:43
  7. "Like a G6" by Far East Movement - 3:39
  8. "Sexy Chick" by David Guetta - 4:04
  9. "DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love" by Usher - 3:42
  10. "Rock That Body" by Black Eyed Peas - 4:29
  11. "FlashDanze (Remix)" by SUPERNOVA (Cool Down) - 3:16
These tunes already make me want to shake my booty, so I'm sure they'll get me pumped enough want to work it too. Workouts, Budgetista style! Wish me luck!

♥  - The Bougie Budgetista

No comments:

Post a Comment